[OE-core] Use of multiple GIT repositories in SRCREV but updating PV

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Fri Aug 26 21:06:10 UTC 2011

Hello,

We have two recipes that use a common static library and every time we
change something on this library we need to bump PR of those recipes.
We want to avoid that specially for daily builds that will  be using
GIT AUTOREV support.

For it to work, we need to have a way to put two SRCREV in PV and then
it will be rebuit every time the library changes.

Any clue how to do that?

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br