[OE-core] How do we get programs into sysroots?

Joel A Fernandes agnel.joel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 22:52:28 UTC 2011

Hi Richard

Thanks for your email.

Forgive the top post due to the limitations of my phone.

This script should run as native. In this case what steps do we take to
ensure the binaries get installed to the native sysroots path?

Thanks,
Joel

On Aug 28, 2011 4:54 PM, "Richard Purdie" <
richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

On Sun, 2011-08-28 at 13:45 -0700, Chris Larson wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Joel A Fer...
For OE-dev you do but this shouldn't be necessary any more with OE-Core
since there is no legacy staging.

In this case I wonder if the -native version or the target version is
being run? We only install libs and headers for the target version but
the binaries should be present for the -native recipe and be installed
to the native sysroot...