[OE-core] Coordinating inter-layer dependencies

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Fri Dec 2 14:38:55 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 11:34, Frans Meulenbroeks <
fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ideally a specific revision of a layer should specify on which revision it
> depends on/was tested with, so people can reproduce that same setup.

I've been using combo-layer to this to work here at O.S. Systems and this
has been very easy to handle.

I made an internal repository that has oe-core and the layers I need so
co-workers can get it and trust it will work; the person doing the update
on the layers is expected to do a build before pushing it onto our internal
repository and thus this works very well.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br