[OE-core] Fwd: You have been unsubscribed from the Openembedded-core mailing list

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Sat Dec 3 00:48:13 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-12-02 at 12:02 +0100, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
> Why have I been unsubscribed from the list??
>
> Are we censoring users that voice opinions that for whatever reason do
> not meet the list maintainer ??
> Or did I say something that violates the list etiquette? If so I would
> have appreciated a message about that (and perhaps a warning upfront).
> Not that I can recall having said something wrong....

Frans, we're sorry you were unsubscribed unexpectedly. This wasn't for
any justified reason so we can only apologise and assure you that the
circumstances this occurred under can no longer occur. We gather you
have resubscribed, sorry for the inconvenience.

Richard
(On behalf of the OE board and TSC)