[OE-core] Possible stale tags in the download directory

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Wed Dec 7 14:37:14 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 07 December 2011 15:30:38 Ulf Samuelsson wrote:
> Richard says that if the *.done file is there, then the checksum is not
> calculated.
> Or that is at least how I interpret his comment.
>
> If the check is always there, why the tag?

That's not what my reading of the bitbake source says.
bitbake/lib/bb/fetch2/__init__.py contains the only references to .done files
and all it does is make sure the done file gets "touched" whenever a fetch for
the associated file occurs; it does not otherwise check for its existence.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton