[OE-core] connman-gnome_0.5.bb fails: connman-gnome.git is empty

Ulf Samuelsson openembedded-core at emagii.com
Wed Dec 7 14:36:50 UTC 2011

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/connman/connman-gnome.git;protocol=git
     is empty.    The repo exists, but no content.

Building "connman-gnome_0.5.bb" thus fails.
Needed by "core-image-sato"

There is a "connman-gnome-m" project on gitorious.
This seems to be based on the above source package.

Will try it out, but if anyone already tried this?

Any other recommended sources for connman-gnome?

Since I am just trying out OE-core, I could build another image.
What would be close to x11[-gpe]-image.bb from openembedded classic?

--
Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson