[OE-core] bitbake core-image-sato fails:

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at emagii.com
Thu Dec 8 23:24:20 UTC 2011

On 2011-12-08 22:14, McClintock Matthew-B29882 wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Ulf Samuelsson
> <openembedded-core at emagii.com>  wrote:
>> Got the following error message when building core-image-sato:
>>
>> | Collected errors:
>> |  * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for
>> task-core-x11-sato:
>> |  *     ofono *
>> |  * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package task-core-x11-sato.
>> NOTE: package core-image-sato-1.0-r0: task do_rootfs: Failed
>> ERROR: Task 8
>> (/home/ulf/projects/OE_atmel/sources/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-sato/images/core-image-sato.bb,
>> do_rootfs) failed with exit code '1'
> The rpm for ofono was not generated, and something in
> task-core-x11-sato depends on it. So rpm goes and tries to resolve its
> dependency (which adds other packages) and it can't find one for
> ofono. Some recipe in this task needs a DEPENDS += "ofono"
>
> -M

task-core-x11-sato contains:

NETWORK_MANAGER ?= "connman-gnome"

and connman-gnome contains references to ofono,
so this is probably a good candidate.

connman-gnome is not building at the moment, due
to the empty repo at kernel.org so I am going to
try adding it in the debug layer I have on top of OE.

BR
Ulf