[OE-core] meta-toolchain problem

Eric Bénard eric at eukrea.com
Thu Dec 15 15:39:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

while building for 3 different arm platform (armv5, armv6 & armv7), using
oe-core + meta-oe + meta-angstrom I notice a problem when building
meta-toolchain-qte or meta-toolchain :
in the armv7a-toolchain, I find
./usr/local/angstrom-eglibc-x86_64-armv5te/sysroot/x86_64-angstromsdk-linux/usr/bin/
which contains native tools, while
./usr/local/angstrom-eglibc-x86_64-armv7a/sysroots/x86_64-angstromsdk-linux/usr/bin/
is empty.
and I notice the same thing in armv6 meta-toolchain-qte.

It seems all the native packages installed in the 3 sdk are using path of the
1st built sdk (armv5 in the present case) which seems wrong.

Do you have an idea of where to start looking for the reason of this problem ?

Thanks,
Eric