[OE-core] RFC: nativesdk and native recipe names

Anders Darander anders at chargestorm.se
Wed Dec 21 11:57:29 UTC 2011

* Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> [111221 12:37]:
> On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 09:11, Richard Purdie <
> richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

>     If we change nativesdk to become a prefix, the problem can share the
>     same code as multilib and become much more widely usable rather than the
>     current special cases. Its obviously a fairly major change in recipe
>     naming though. Would changing this be acceptable?

> I second this as this makes it more consistent and predictable (with the plus
> of avoiding naming hacks too).

I think I'll second this as well...

So far, I haven't used the multilib-features, but just to be sure, there
is no problem with using prefixes both for multilibs and nativesdk?
(Like I said, I haven't studied the multilib code/usecases, thus it's
quite possible that this is a non-issue).

Cheers,
Anders

--
Anders Darander