[OE-core] Repo status

Koen Kooi koen at dominion.thruhere.net
Tue Feb 22 18:37:11 UTC 2011

Op 21 feb 2011, om 20:23 heeft Khem Raj het volgende geschreven:

> On (21/02/11 09:31), Koen Kooi wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> What's the status on the oe-core repo?
>>

> I have it setup. I have also a local copy of yocto ready to be pushed to
> populate it. I have only removed bitbake from it thus far. I did not
> push it since I thought to do it after todays meeting and if there were
> more to come in this regard.

Thanks for the update! I'm asking this because I want to get http://git.angstrom-distribution.org/cgi-bin/cgit.cgi/setup-scripts/log/?h=oe-core into shape so I can have people use that to setup all the layers and do test builds.

regards,

Koen