[OE-core] RFC: classes cleanup

Phil Blundell philb at gnu.org
Wed Jul 13 11:22:18 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 12:15 +0100, Paul Eggleton wrote:
> * flow-lossage.bbclass - unused, looks obsolete (refers to gcc 3.4)

Agreed, this should be deleted.  It used to be inherited by some of the
gnome recipes (and, in oe.dev, still is by a few) to work around a
compiler bug.  But none of the recipes in oe-core do this, and we don't
ship the affected compiler versions either.

There is one recipe in meta-oe which inherits this class so I guess that
should be fixed before it's deleted.

p.