[OE-core] OE Changelog for 2011-07-11 to 2011-07-18

Tom Rini tom_rini at mentor.com
Mon Jul 18 21:57:28 UTC 2011

> Changelog for meta-openembedded:
>
> Khem Raj (2):
>   icon-naming-utils: inherit allarch
>   icon-naming-utils: Inherit perlnative
[snip]
> Tom Rini (1):
>   icon-naming-utils-native: Fix long path to perl in icon-name-mapping

Having just completed my world build in a long build path (pull requests
tomorrow after I sort them out better), why is this in meta-openembedded
and not oe-core?   Oversight I assume since I don't see
icon-naming-utils-native coming into oe-core as a recent thing.  Or is
there additional stuff in the recipes in meta-openembedded that don't
belong in oe-core?

--
Tom Rini
Mentor Graphics Corporation