[OE-core] [meta-ti]Pandaboard issues

Andreas Mueller schnitzeltony at gmx.de
Sun Jul 24 20:34:51 UTC 2011

Hi,

while working on xfce48 recipes for meta-oe I wanted to do some run tests. My
only hardware currently supported in oe-core environment is pandaboard. Herewith
I face the following issues:

- Starting X stops / log attached
- Inputting at serial console causes bit errors (115200 8N1). Data coming from
board seems OK.
- No network (eth0 eth1 tested) available.

Are these known issues? If yes - are the updates planned ( when about ). Sorry
for this kind of question but I am sitting on many recipes which were only build
tested yet and before posting I would like to run them.

Cheers

Andreas