[OE-core] [meta-ti]Pandaboard issues

Andreas Mueller schnitzeltony at gmx.de
Mon Jul 25 21:40:41 UTC 2011

On Monday, July 25, 2011 08:16:03 AM Koen Kooi wrote:
> Op 24 jul. 2011, om 22:34 heeft Andreas Mueller het volgende geschreven:
> > Hi,
> >
> > while working on xfce48 recipes for meta-oe I wanted to do some run
> > tests. My only hardware currently supported in oe-core environment is
> > pandaboard. Herewith I face the following issues:
> >
> > - Starting X stops / log attached
>
> sed -i -e s:omapfb:fbdev:g /etc/X11/xorg.org
This leads a step further: X starts but the windows displayed are not really
recognizable - all is grey / black. Attached is a log of the xfce session.
To be sure and make it mor reproducable for others I cross checked with efl-nodm-
image found in meta-angstrom. This is only a bit better: Mousepointer is visible
but in the center of the screen is only a black box...

Any further suggestions?

Andreas