[OE-core] [Consolidated & Tested 00/35] July 27

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Jul 27 11:06:48 UTC 2011

Hi Saul,

On Wed, 2011-07-27 at 00:46 -0700, Saul Wold wrote:
> The following changes since commit 02031d766f983cd7e01e468cb2c926604313cd2a:
>
>   arch-ia32.inc: Fix up TUNE_ARCH variable conflicts (2011-07-26 22:39:49 +0100)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>   git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgw/stage
>   http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgw/live

I merged the following:

> Bruce Ashfield (1):
>   machine/qemu: set preferred linux-yocto kernel version
>
> Enrico Scholz (2):
>   console-tools: removed wildcard from SRC_URI
>   module-init-tools: do not build static utilities for -cross

[I've made a note on this one to remove the static patch from that
recipe]

> Kang Kai (5):
>   libpam: update to 1.1.4 and add subpackage xtests
>   cups: add pam support
>   screen: add pam support
>   sudo: add pam support
>   shadow: update pam related configure files
>
> Khem Raj (2):
>   libxcb: Add missing DEPENDS on libxdmcp
>   siteinfo: Rework the siteinfo for powerpc to fix uclibc fallout
>
> Koen Kooi (1):
>   dropbear: don't override DISTRO_TYPE if it is already set
>
> Paul Eggleton (6):
>   meta/conf/local.conf.sample: remove oprofileui-native related
>     settings
>   meta/conf/local.conf.sample: improve comments/layout

[merged with fixes to remove the patch conflict it contained]

>   meta/conf/local.conf.sample: improve terminal examples/comments
>   eglibc: remove unnecessary FILESPATHPKG usage
>   scripts/combo-layer: keep carriage returns at the end of lines
>
> Saul Wold (5):
>   libcap: Update to 2.22 with License Clarification
>   Remove -live.bb recipes
>   Remove -directdisk.bb recipes
>   classes/image*: Revamp creation of live images

[fixed to inherit the right class]

>   utils.bbclass: Don't forget to pass the cmdline options
>
> Tom Rini (8):
>   siteinfo: Move certain samba entries to common-linux
>   siteinfo: Move certain bash entries to common-linux
>   x86_64-linux siteinfo: Add bash info
>   siteinfo: Move certain mysql entries to common-linux

>   siteinfo: Move certain db entries to common-linux
>   siteinfo: Move general realloc/malloc values to common-$libc
>   siteinfo: Move (getpgrp|setpgrp|setgrent|*get{pwuid,grgid}) to
>     common-libc
>
> Wenzong Fan (2):
>   cronie: enable PAM support for cronie
>   at: enable pam support
>
> Xiaofeng Yan (3):
>   openssh: Support PAM
>   dropbear: Support pam
>   polkit: Support pam

I discussed this one with Paul and we've agreed to patch bitbake so I
didn't take it:

  meta/conf/local.conf.sample: remove nonfunctional BBINCLUDELOGS
    setting

I dropped this as per discussion and comments from Phil:

  siteinfo: Move the rp-pppoe entry to common-linux