[OE-core] do_package race with shadow and libc shlib renaming

Koen Kooi koen at dominion.thruhere.net
Sat Jul 30 15:15:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

About 80% of my builds from scratch this week show this:

|  * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for shadow:
|  *    eglibc (>= 2.12) *
|  * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package shadow.

Which implies that shadow gets packaged before eglibc finishes installing its shlib handler. I'm not sure that's the case since shadow is machine specific and eglibc isn't, but something is wrong. rebuilding shadow with -c cleansstate fixes it.

regards,

Koen