[OE-core] dbus-native --with-x

Phil Blundell pb at pbcl.net
Thu Jun 2 07:12:04 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 15:00 -0700, Tom Rini wrote:
> Since this keeps coming up, maybe it needs a comment.  sqlite3 needs
> tcl-native (tclsh) to generate a header file.  No tclsh, no sqlite3.

Oh yeah, right.

Maybe we should just patch sqlite to generate the header using something
else.  There's no real heavy lifting going on in that script and it
could easily be done in python for example.

If sqlite is a requirement for pseudo, and hence an unavoidable dep for
every build, it seems worth going to a bit of effort to avoid building
stuff like tcl if that's avoidable.

p.