[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL 00/12] 2-June-2011

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Thu Jun 2 14:57:41 UTC 2011

On 06/02/2011 06:50 AM, Richard Purdie wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-06-02 at 01:04 -0700, Saul Wold wrote:
>> Pulling a number of patches and updates from the list, they have been
>> built on the autobuild.
>>
>> This has the gcc fix for qt4-x11-free in the form of a gcc patch
>>
>> The following changes since commit 0a496df0209c93fd00ea929b5f27faa1a6e600c0:
>>
>>    clutter-1.6: Add patch to update gettext macro version (2011-06-01 18:32:30 +0100)
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>    git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgw/stage
>>    http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgw/stage
>>
>> Jingdong Lu (1):
>>    libx11: fix libX11 keysyms to pass xts5 of lsb
>>
>> Kang Kai (1):
>>    task-core-lsb: add cups and ghostscript into image
>>
>> Koen Kooi (3):
>>    u-boot: package up u-boot.bin for field upgrades
>>    shadow: remove selinux entry from pam.d/login
>>    avahi: enable service when using systemd
>>
>> Nitin A Kamble (4):
>>    gettext-0.16.1: mark upstream status for gplv2 recipe's patches
>>
>> Phil Blundell (1):
>>    rootfs_ipk: delete opkg metadata if package management not required
>>      and all packages are configured
>>

> I merged the above.
>
>>    m4: upgrade from 1.4.15 to 1.4.16
>
> Khem asked what the license change was here and it should have been
> mentioned in the commit message.

I will update the commit message since Nitin is not available for the
rest of this week.

>>    autoconf: upgrade from 2.65 to 2.68
>
> Not pulled as likely dependent on the above.
>
>>    bison: upgrade from 2.4.3 to 2.5
>
> Likewise.
>
>> Saul Wold (2):
>>    ghostscript: Fix up file locations and add i686
>
> Why did this need the location fixups? Something sounds wrong here and
> needs digging into.

So what I changed was to move the architecture header files (in
architecture directories) into the ghostscript directory instead of
being in the top level of the recipe directory.  I also need to add an
i686 directory in addition to the i586 directory, if there is a way to
map this for the native then more digging is needed.  This is required
to build ghostscript-native.