[OE-core] List of bbappends without matching recipes

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Thu Jun 9 15:54:57 UTC 2011

On Thursday 09 June 2011 16:31:48 Paul Eggleton wrote:
> I've recently submitted a patch to bitbake-devel which fixes
> bitbake-layers' handling of skipped recipes so that it doesn't report them
> as missing. I don't think skipped recipes can account for that entire list
> however.

OK so those patches don't apply anymore, have rebased them locally (+ added
one fix) and will resubmit. FYI this is the list I have come up with, without
skipped recipes:

---------------
meta-intel:
  meta-emenlow/recipes-gnome/tasks/task-poky-standalone-gmae-sdk-
target.bbappend
  meta-emenlow/recipes-gnome/tasks/task-poky-sdk-gmae.bbappend

meta-smartphone:
  meta-nokia/recipes-bsp/udev/udev_168.bbappend

meta-nslu2:
  recipes-core/images/slugos-image.bbappend

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton