[OE-core] The design document for ccache-native

Mike Westerhof mike at mwester.net
Fri Jun 10 13:21:53 UTC 2011

On 6/10/2011 8:09 AM, Mike Westerhof wrote:
> On 6/10/2011 12:48 AM, Robert Yang wrote:
>>
>> On 06/10/2011 11:26 AM, wenzong fan wrote:

(Replying to my own message, because I didn't have enough coffee to be
clear in the original!)  I'm agreeing with the suggestion that it be in
TMPDIR, and offering the suggestion that if we don't put it there, we
need to qualify it with the toolchain version.  (Now I'm going to get
another cup of coffee -- sorry for any confusion!)
-Mike (mwester)