[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL 0/4] 10-June

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Jun 10 16:33:26 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 23:26 -0700, Saul Wold wrote:
> Kang Kai (1):
>   ghostscript: update SRC_URI
>
> Nitin A Kamble (1):
>   gcc: rebase the patch to avoid patch rejection

This was a disaster. It breaks the build and is huge, thereby clogging
up the source control system web interface etc.

I applied it, then had to revert it. Please test things like this more
carefully in future.

I also think we need to put these kind of patches on the website or in a
repo, we shouldn't be carrying them around in the main repo.

> Phil Blundell (1):
>   busybox: backport distro-features handling from oe master
>
> Saul Wold (1):
>   multiple recipes converted to -staticdev packages

I'm with Phil on this one, needs more work.

I haven't got to the other two since the gcc issue distracted me :/.