[OE-core] Where is atom-pc.conf hiding?

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Jun 13 22:19:17 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 22:10, Tom Rini <tom_rini at mentor.com> wrote:
> Until then, and even afterwards can we please get some testing of
> non-poky builds done?  I know the autobuilder is full but can't we toss
> a few things onto a personal box and try that a few times a week?

I think this ought to be the inverse. Poky ought to be less built
since it depends (or will depends) on oe-core so this needs to be
fully tested. After this passes then Poky and Yocto ought to be tested
since the base has been proved stable and like.

My 2c.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br