[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL 00/51] 14-June-2011

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Jun 14 12:30:23 UTC 2011

Hi Saul,

I did a merge of the "easy" ones in this series. There are some I've
left pending a little further review or feedback.

On Tue, 2011-06-14 at 01:01 -0700, Saul Wold wrote:
> This has number fixes for various issues along with recipe updates.
> While the autobuidler does not look so great, these have built on local
> machines in a cleaner environment.
>
> I removed the large patchset for GCC, it can be reviewed at the browse
> URL below

I merged these with the exception of:

> Kang Kai (2):
>   eglibc: migrate configurability from oe

I wanted to read through this one again...

> Khem Raj (6):
>   uclibc.inc: libsegfault is only RPROVIDED by uclibc

I'm not 100% sure this is a good idea for various reasons, I need to
reply about ti.

>   gcc-4.6.0: Bring in patches from FSF 4.6 branch

I suspect using gcc svn might be better at this point so we might as
well skip merging this and switch straight over.

> Koen Kooi (2):
>   qemu.inc: append to IMAGE_FSTYPES instead of weakly assigning them

This needs more discussion as it forces users to build two image types
and I'm not sure that every user will appreciate this.

> Phil Blundell (5):
>   busybox: backport distro-features handling from oe master

I also wanted to read through this one again...

> Saul Wold (8):
>   json-glib: Fix up SRC_URI Checksums

This patch looks like a whitespace change only?

>   alsa-tools: fix Checksums

This patch has something which looks unintended.