[OE-core] criteria for oe-core?

Koen Kooi koen at dominion.thruhere.net
Wed Jun 15 13:11:56 UTC 2011

Op 15 jun 2011, om 13:03 heeft Phil Blundell het volgende geschreven:

> I'm still a bit unclear on what exactly are the criteria for determining
> whether a given recipe should go into oe-core, some other layer (e.g.
> meta-oe) or both places.  Is there a document somewhere which explains
> this?

I've been using this one:

Put it in meta-oe untill too many people complain about needing meta-oe just for that recipe

Some more clarification on the oe-core side would be nice to have, I tried to start the GNOME side of the conversation, but not much response to that yet.

regards,

Koen