[OE-core] OE Changelog for 2011-06-6 to 2011-06-13

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Mon Jun 20 14:10:22 UTC 2011

On Monday 20 June 2011 14:48:45 Cliff Brake wrote:
> Can you describe how the bitbake and oe-core directories are
> synchronized to content in the poky repo?

Sure. Richard can correct me on this, but my understanding is at the moment he
has a bunch of scripts that grab changes from the local clones of the source
repositories as patches, which are then applied on top of the Poky repository.
Richard runs these scripts periodically. Some time soon these scripts will be
replaced by the combo layer tool that Ke posted last week.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton