[OE-core] Using TCLIBC = "uclibc" in oe-core

Phil Blundell pb at pbcl.net
Tue Jun 21 14:54:07 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-21 at 15:04 +0100, Tom Parkin wrote:
> The attached patch allows me to (at least) assemble the bitbake task
> list when TCLIBC = "uclibc".  I'm not sure whether this is the correct
> approach, though.

Do you know why glib-2.0.inc is doing this crazy thing in the first
place?  If we're going to have code in the config files to effectively
make it think that USE_NLS is always on, maybe that check should just be
removed.

You're right though that the current line in tclibc-uclibc.inc is
clearly just wrong and should be either fixed or deleted.

p.