[OE-core] gcc-cross-kernel problems

Koen Kooi koen at dominion.thruhere.net
Mon Jun 27 09:32:22 UTC 2011

Op 26 jun 2011, om 17:05 heeft Khem Raj het volgende geschreven:

> On 06/25/2011 07:30 PM, Khem Raj wrote:
>> so in you kernel recipe somewhere patch the below code
>>
>> PATH_prepend = "${STAGING_BINDIR_TOOLCHAIN}.gcc-cross-kernel:"
>
> I guess it has 4.2.1 in the path for you as I see so you might need
>
> PATH_prepend = "${STAGING_BINDIR_TOOLCHAIN}.gcc-cross-kernel-4.2.1:"

I did it a bit differently and symlinked it into the regular toolchain bin and I not get an 'as' error about '-EL' not being a valid option.It looks like gcc is calling an unprefixed 'as'. Is this due to gcc-cross-kernel being bitrotted, the recipe missing patches or something else?

regards,

Koen