[OE-core] Heads Up: Bitbake minimum version change imminent

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Jun 28 14:31:49 UTC 2011

I just wanted to let people know that we have a minimum version of
bitbake change imminent for OE-Core.

I've already pushed the changes we need to bitbake for umask, shared
work directory and multilib and updated its version to 1.13.2. I'm
planning to merge patches to OE-Core which depend on these changes later
this week (and bump the minimum version OE-Core requires at the same
time).

In case it isn't clear, I've been batching things up to try and ensure
we only have to do this once for a variety of improvements :)