[OE-core] How to reuse code in oe-core environment

Andreas Mueller schnitzeltony at gmx.de
Wed Jun 29 23:02:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am playing around with oe-core try to find a way of reusing code for multiple
recipes. In oe I did create foo.inc with

foo() {
	# code to reuse
}

and called foo from several recipes. In oe-core the run.* scripts are much more
stripped of unnecessary.  All the code included by 'require' seems to miss, so
the function foo() will not be found.

My searches for examples did not lead to a hook so what is the suggested
solution for reusing code for multiple recipes in oe-core?

regards

Andreas