[OE-core] Collab Summit + ELC + TSC Meeting

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Mar 14 23:39:28 UTC 2011

Again, sorry for cross posting but I want to ensure people see this.

There are a few events coming up soon including the Linux Foundation
Collaboration Summit and the Embedded Linux Conference which are back to
back in San Francisco at the beginning of April. I mentioned these over
on the Yocto list:

https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2011-March/001142.html

The summary is that at the collab summit, there will be partner oriented
Yocto meetings and a technical session, between the two events we're
organising a face to face OE TSC meeting over the weekend and then there
will be another joint OE/Yocto discussion BoF at ELC. I'm hoping this
means people don't need to attend both events and will still get to
raise anything they wish to discuss.

I'd be happy to see people at either event, whichever the feel is most
appropriate. Collab Summit is by invitation and limited in numbers but
we have some allocation. Its probably easiest to talk to me about that
in the first instance if you're interested in that.