[OE-core] User repos on openemebdded-core-contrib

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 01:51:33 UTC 2011

Hi

The policies on openembedded-core-contrib repo right now does not allow
me to either delete or do a git push -f on the branches I have pushed
for pull requests.

The problem becomes suppose when you have feedback on a pull request
and you do version 2 of the patch and subsequent versions then with
current policies we will have to create separate branches for each
request. I thought it would be better if one could delete/rewrite his
own branches on the contrib repo.

How does yocto manage the contrib repo in this regard?

Thoughts?

--
-Khem