[OE-core] MIPS rootfs creation failure

Koen Kooi koen at dominion.thruhere.net
Tue Mar 22 18:42:19 UTC 2011

Op 22 mrt 2011, om 19:10 heeft Khem Raj het volgende geschreven:

> Hi
>
> I did an update of oe-core yesterday and now mips is failing with this
> error. It was not there 2 days back.
>
> | Configuring sysvinit.
> | Collected errors:
> |  * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies
> for task-base:
> |  *    kernel-misc *
> |  * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package task-base.
> NOTE: package console-image-1.0-r0: task do_rootfs: Failed
>
> I have not bisected but if anyone else is seeing it I would like to know

I think thats fallout from the kernel.bbclass change:

meta/classes/kernel.bbclass:FILES_kernel-misc = "/kernel/include/config /kernel/scripts /kernel/drivers/crypto /kernel

I don't know what purpose that package has, but try rebuilding the kernel and see what happens. We might need to blacklist it from being included in the kernel-modules meta-package.

regards,

Koen