[OE-core] fuse update

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue May 3 14:06:44 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am migrating some stuff to oe-core and found it has fuse at
meta-demoapps. It seems no recipes depends on fuse in oe-core and thus
I am wondering how is better to deal with its updating as:

 - should it be done in oe-core?
 - should it be moved to meta-oe?

The requirement for me to update it is due it being required by a new
recipe I am adding to meta-oe and then it seems more logical to me to
move fuse to meta-oe but I am curious to hear from others about it.

Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br