[OE-core] eglibc 2.13 upgrade

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed May 4 22:50:08 UTC 2011

On (28/04/11 15:03), Saul Wold wrote:
> On 04/27/2011 01:13 PM, Khem Raj wrote:
> >On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Koen Kooi<koen at dominion.thruhere.net>  wrote:
> >>Why not move those srcrevs into the recipe? IIRC these ones aren't affected by RPs concerns
> >
> >I am ok doing that but here
> >http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2011-April/001536.html
> >
> >it seems we still need to investigate it before we start moving
> >SRCREVs to recipes.
> >
> We are days away from having this implemented (early next week is
> the plan right now). Once you see the big pull that moves SRCREVs,
> then you can go ahead with your upgrade.

The SRCREV move happened today. I have updated the eglibc patch
accordingly and pushed it to contrib branch here. I have earlier
tested it on all arches this time I tested only on arm and it still
works fine. So please try it out in your configurations and let me know
if anything is needed.

branch is here

http://git.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=kraj/eglibc-2.13

Thanks