[OE-core] Pull request with misc changes

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:24:17 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 08:03:57PM +0100, Richard Purdie wrote:
> Martin/Tom: Serious question - why not use the contrib repo for this?

I have nothing against contrib repo and I'm using oe-core-contrib for
oe-core stuff, but I had gitorious repos for meta-oe before
meta-oe-contrib was created and now I didn't feel the need to change it
and update my modified meta-oe-create-pull-request header :) but I will
if you or koen find it better to pull from *-contrib (I'm pushing shr
branch there already anyways).

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com