[OE-core] Patch for fixing build issues with external kernel modules.

Franz Leitl leitl at fim.uni-passau.de
Tue May 10 22:50:04 UTC 2011

Hi Darren,

Am Dienstag 10 Mai 2011, 22:23:13 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Franz, I'm not ignoring you, I'm laid up in bed with a nasty stomach
> flu and not thinking very clearly right now. I'll try and responds as
> soon as I can...
No need to rush. I can wait. I used the workaround from Koen Kooi for getting
the bounds.h in the meantime and changed the Makefile to use KERNEL_SRC. Just
cannot test anything as I pulled the latest stuff from openembedded-core and
something is broken now. I'm also busy with other things, so it's not too
important to me.

Regards,
Franz