[OE-core] [Pull v3 1/4] avahi: use useradd to create avahi user for avahi-daemon

Koen Kooi koen at dominion.thruhere.net
Thu Nov 3 12:40:24 UTC 2011

Op 3 nov. 2011, om 13:38 heeft Koen Kooi het volgende geschreven:

> Op 3 nov. 2011, om 13:23 heeft Koen Kooi het volgende geschreven:
>

>> Op 2 nov. 2011, om 01:21 heeft Saul Wold het volgende geschreven:
>>
>>> DBus was failing to start correct since the avahi user was
>>> not setup.
>>>
>>> Keep the dbus reload since this could still be installed
>>> as a package an would require a dbus restart.
>>
>> This doesn't seem to work for me, I keep getting "Unknown username 'avahi' in message bus configuration file"
>
> Manually running the preinst on the target *does* work, so something isn't right during do_rootfs.

+ sh /OE/tentacle/build/tmp-angstrom_2010_x-eglibc/work/beaglebone-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/systemd-image-1.0-r0/rootfs/var/lib/opkg/info/avahi-daemon.preinst
Running useradd commands...
grep: /OE/tentacle/build/tmp-angstrom_2010_x-eglibc/work/beaglebone-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/systemd-image-1.0-r0/rootfs/etc/passwd: No such file or directory
useradd: group '1000' does not exist
useradd: the GROUP= configuration in /etc/default/useradd will be ignored
useradd: user 'avahi' already exists

I think I know what's going wrong, patch coming soon!