[OE-core] Fetch errors from projects.o-hand.com

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 16:18:47 UTC 2011

Hi

My build of core-image-sato is failing to fetch tars from projects.o-hand.com

 DEBUG: Trying MIRRORS
| ERROR: Function 'Fetcher failure for URL:
'http://projects.o-hand.com/matchbox/sources/libmatchbox/1.9/libmatchbox-1.9.tar.gz'.
Unable to fetch URL
http://projects.o-hand.com/matchbox/sources/libmatchbox/1.9/libmatchbox-1.9.tar.gz
from any source.' failed
NOTE: package libmatchbox-1.9-r8: task do_fetch: Failed

| NOTE: fetch http://projects.o-hand.com/matchbox/sources/optional-dependencies/Xsettings-client-0.10.tar.gz
| DEBUG: executing /usr/bin/env wget -t 5 -q --passive-ftp
--no-check-certificate -P
/home/kraj/work/angstrom/sources/openembedded-core/build/downloads
'http://projects.o-hand.com/matchbox/sources/optional-dependencies/Xsettings-client-0.10.tar.gz'
| DEBUG: Fetcher accessed the network with the command /usr/bin/env
wget -t 5 -q --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P
/home/kraj/work/angstrom/sources/openembedded-core/build/downloads
'http://projects.o-hand.com/matchbox/sources/optional-dependencies/Xsettings-client-0.10.tar.gz'

I dont have yocto project mirror in my fallback list.

Should these files be fetched from these urls or should urls be
updated to fetch them from elsewhere ?

-Khem