[OE-core] Feedback on building openembedded-core for qemuarm. Excerpts from buildlog

Ulf Samuelsson openembedded-core at emagii.com
Tue Nov 29 19:36:24 UTC 2011

On 2011-11-29 16:03, Richard Purdie wrote:

>> 2.    "ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzcode2011i.tar.gz" is no longer
>> available.
>>           tzdata , same problem.
>>           The recipe is located in two places.
>>           meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-extended/tz*/tz*.bb have the
>> problem
>>           This is what the build uses.
> This is something to raise with the meta-oe maintainers. I think there
> isn't a problem in OECore.

Since we now have a large number of layers, maybe it is a good
idea to define in each layer,  how the "git send email" should behave in
by providing a better ".git/config" file in the trunk?

I.E:

[sendemail]
     to = openembedded-core at lists.openembedded.org

or
meta-angstrom/.git/config
[sendemail]
     to = angstrom-distro-devel at linuxtogo.org
[format]
     subjectprefix = "[meta-angstrom]"

No need to look in the README file with this.

--
Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson