[OE-core] sstate_clean() overzealous?

McClintock Matthew-B29882 B29882 at freescale.com
Mon Oct 3 21:30:10 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Saul Wold <saul.wold at intel.com> wrote:
> I am not sure that's correct, since we use sstate with the Autobuilder and
> it's shared across different hosts building different MACHINEs, we don't see
> the -natives getting build, do you have any examples?

I'm building with targets that are not upstream, so I can't comment on
the upstream variant. There are different TUNES though. I'm actually
currently in the process of looking at why sstate-cache is not being
reused.

Can you point at the autobuilder stuff? Is it going from
fsl-mpc8315e-rdb to and x86_64 target? Or between two x86_64 targets?

-M