[OE-core] Bringing an image from OE to OE-Core

Saul Wold saul.wold at intel.com
Tue Oct 4 20:08:37 UTC 2011

On 10/04/2011 12:58 PM, Philip Balister wrote:
> I'm about to start bringing some images I use from OE to OE-core. The
> first issue I saw is there is no task-proper-tools in oe-core (where
> oe-core means the set of layers created by the Angstrom setup scripts).

Philip,

Have you looked at task-core-basic, it is supposed to be more of a
desktop like set of tools, the idea being it's heavier weight than core,
will move to supporting the non-graphical part of LSB.

Another caveat for task-core-basic is that it's the largetest non-gplv3
task that is used by core-image-basic.

Does this task approach what you are looking for?

Sau!