[OE-core] Multiple git repos in SRC_URI and/or git submodules support

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Oct 10 20:14:53 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 17:01, Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.thruhere.net> wrote:

> Op 10 okt. 2011, om 21:40 heeft Otavio Salvador het volgende geschreven:
>
>> On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 15:19, Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.thruhere.net> wrote:
>>> I'm not going to do 1), 3) is unlikely, so I want to ask if 2) is already supported. I've seen various patches that add an 'unpackdir' or similar, but I can't find any docs on it. Can someone enlighten me on the current status of that?
>>
>> Yes, this works. I have added support to SRCREV_FORMAT into gitpkgv too ;-)
>
> So what's the magic param I need to pass to the fetcher to make this work?

Basic example:

SRCREV_main = "..."
SRCREV_core = "...."

SRC_URI = " \
  git://fooserver/git/foo.git;name=main \
  git://fooserver/git/foo-core.git;name=core;destsuffix=git/foo-core"
S = "${WORKDIR}/git"

SRCREV_FORMAT = "main-core"

Enjoy ;-)

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br