[OE-core] useradd changes to dbus, base-passwd

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Wed Oct 26 15:23:28 UTC 2011

On 10/25/11 10:37 PM, James Limbouris wrote:
> [...]

The useradd class should only be used in a target build.  Neither nativesdk or
native have a reasonable set of actions with useradd.

I am a bit confused as to why we are building dbus in a nativesdk situation.  I
would have thought that we'd be forced to use the host system's version of dbus
for compatibility sake.  Perhaps this is the root of the problem -- or I'm
mistaken and we do need to build it -- in that case we need to avoid including
useradd with non-target builds.

--Mark