[OE-core] Seek help: keyboard can't work after updating xserver-kdrive

Xiaofeng Yan xiaofeng.yan at windriver.com
Fri Oct 28 08:01:39 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am updating xserver-kdrive_1.7.99.2.bb to
xserver-kdrive_1.11.1.901.bb. Keyboard can't get action on
matchbox-terminal.

I make a test like the following steps on matchbox-terminal with
matchbox-keyboard(virtual keyboard):

sh-4.1# cat /dev/input/event0

The screen show some messy code when I type words on keyboard.
sh-4.1# cat /dev/tty0

The screen show words normally when I type words on keyboard.

So I don't know what cause that keyboard can't work on matchbox-terminal
when typing words.

Who can give me some suggestion? Thank you  very much if you can
provide  your experience to me.

Thanks
Yan