[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL 00/18] Patches, QA & Bug Fixes

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Oct 31 22:44:21 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-10-28 at 00:06 +0200, Saul Wold wrote:
> Khem Raj (1):
>   libtool: Upgrade from 2.4 -> 2.4.2

This didn't go in since it doesn't have the whitespace and SUMMARY
issues I previously mentioned fixed.

> Paul Eggleton (3):
>   dbus: remove unused initscript
>   util-linux: split out mkfs into its own package
>   e2fsprogs: move mke2fs.conf to e2fsprogs-mke2fs package
>
> Saul Wold (12):
>   wget: Add recipe from OE

I've pushed a subsequent commit cleaning up a couple of things I noticed
later on this one.

>   dbus-glib: fix QA Packaging issues
>   libgcc: fix QA Packaging issues

The above patch has feedback directly.

>   at: fix QA Packaging issues
>   man: fix QA Packaging issues
>   mdadm: fix QA Packaging issues
>   libatomics-ops: fix QA Packaging issues
>   libproxy: fix QA Packaging issues
>   abiword: convert to svn
>   avahi: use useradd to create user
>   connman: create xuser
>   xserver-nodm-init: use useradd to create xuser

I didn't take these last three since the avahi dbus restart needs to
remain (but can be ignored at rootfs time with an exit 0), I think
you're going to change the xuser homedir and the xserver-nodm-init needs
to preserve the Xusername file since other scripts use it.

> Scott Garman (1):
>   documentation-audit.sh: script for auditing documentation build
>     status
>
> Wenzong Fan (1):
>   distro_tracking_fields: update packages tracking fields

I merged everything else.