[OE-core] Multilib status

Xu, Dongxiao dongxiao.xu at intel.com
Fri Sep 16 13:22:52 UTC 2011

Hi Richard and Mark,

I updated my branch at:
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=dxu4/ml4

Patch 1/3 is to solve the Problem B by approach 1) that Richard mentioned.
Patch 2/3 is to solve the Problem A which defines a new architecture (lib32_qemux86_64) when PACKAGE_ARCH == MACHINE_ARCH.
Patch 3/3 is to install MULTILIB_IMAGE_INSTALL packages into final image.

Thanks,
Dongxiao