[OE-core] OE-Core release process

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Fri Sep 16 17:16:28 UTC 2011

On Friday 16 September 2011 18:08:04 Otavio Salvador wrote:
> More then once I wanted to pick a patch that was in poky and not yet
> merged into oe-core and it wasn't that easy to split it.

Can you give a specific example of this?

Since the split, there have never been any patches intentionally merged into
poky's OE-core parts that were not already in OE-core. (There were a few
isolated occasions where some accidentally slipped in, these were rectified as
soon as they were discovered.)

Cheers,
Paul

--