[OE-core] Fetch failure for source at kernel.org

Koen Kooi koen at dominion.thruhere.net
Thu Sep 22 09:01:18 UTC 2011

Op 22 sep. 2011, om 10:45 heeft Martin Jansa het volgende geschreven:

http://patches.openembedded.org/patch/11971/ adds a global flag to generate such tarballs, but I don't know if the mirroring logic will actually try to fetch those or if fetch2 will actually try to unpack them when present, but at least we can generate the tarballs now :)

regards,

Koen