[OE-core] MINUTES: OE-TSC meeting 16 Sept 2011

Phil Blundell philb at gnu.org
Mon Sep 26 22:12:02 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-16 at 12:14 -0700, Jeff Osier-Mixon wrote:
> NOTE: meetings are now every two weeks instead of weekly

The last set of minutes I can find before these ones (in either my inbox
or the archives on ltg) were for the meeting of Aug 4.  If the meetings
are every two weeks then I guess there would have been one on or about
Aug 18, and another on approximately Sep 1.  Can the TSC confirm whether
those meetings happened and, if so, whether there are any minutes for
them?

thanks

p.