[OE-core] [RFH] package_setscene failing when using gitpkgv

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue Sep 27 19:19:40 UTC 2011

Hello,

We have some packages that use gitpkgv but protocol ssh ... for this
specific case we're seeing the building get stuck due ssh asking for
credentials.

After looking at why this happened we figured it was due the use of
pseudo but this is expected to be used for package_setscene however we
fail to see why git ls-remote is being ran when package_setscene is
called.

Anyone has a clue?

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br